When criminal charges jeopardize your freedom, a strong defense is crucial. What you need is a Salt Lake City Criminal Defense Attorney who fights back. Utah Criminal Defense Attorney Clayton Simms knows how to get results because he has defended clients in over 150 criminal jury trials. When you’re facing criminal charges it’s time to hire an experienced and aggressive attorney.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Clayton Simms successfully defends people facing criminal charges in Utah. Clayton Simms defends cases ranging from Misdemeanors to Felony, which includes drug possession, drug distribution, fraud, DUI, assault and murder.
The police and prosecutors are working hard gathering evidence to put you in prison. We will fight for the best outcome in your criminal case, which may be a trial or a favorable plea bargain.
Let us help you as you fight for your rights, freedom and future.
We Aggressively Defend Criminal Charges involving:
- Drug Possession
- Drug Distribution
- Prescription Fraud
- Bank Fraud and White Collar Crimes
- Rape / Sexual Assault
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- Internet Crimes
- Homicide / Murder
- [review author=”Christian Engle” rating=”5″ date=”2016-11-28″]Clayton was so professional. He got me an incredible deal I am so grateful for his service! He has a great relationship with the prosecuting attorney and definitely knows his stuff. I couldn’t have picked a better lawyer to handle my case! I will recommend him time and time again to anyone that asks.[/review]
- [review author=”Sherri Jewell” rating=”5″ date=”2016-10-29″]I highly recommend Clayton Simms as your next criminal defense attorney. His professionalism, education of the law and our rights, and savvy style make him one of a kind. Thank you Clayton for truly caring and helping us through our situation. We are so grateful…[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-10-25″ author=”Nick Kudlik”]I have used Clayton twice and both times he did and outstanding job! Wonderful attorney and professional to work with! He is a true class act, I would definitely recommend Clayton![/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-09-24″ author=”Jason Merrill”]Clayton Simms is an outstanding attorney. I met with him months before my case was filed; he is down to earth and takes his job seriously. He talked to me like a friend throughout all possible outcomes and situations. He was on top of my case throughout and called me the day it was filed. From what we thought would be a 3rd Degree Felony is now a class A misdemeanor. I would trust Clayton to the end and would recommend him to anyone.[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-11-22″ author=”Cheleaste Mayne”]Would I recommend Clayton Simms? Absolutely! Not only is he incredible at his job he wont treat you like criminal. He talks to you like your a human being and is respectful to you and your family. He is worth every cent, you definitely get what you pay for with Clayton Simms. He will make sure to get you the best possable outcome for you case. If you pick Clayton Simms you wont regret it. I know we dont.[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-10-27″ author=”Candace A”]If you are looking for a great lawyer that will not only support you but will fight for you, I highly recommend working with Clayton Simms. He is one of the best lawyers here in Utah. I trusted him with not only my time and money but most importantly my future .Thanks again Clayton.[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-09-28″ author=”Frank Trinnaman”]We were very appreciative of Clayton and his work to get our daughter’s charges reduced and avoid further jail time. He was very professional and thorough in his approach to her case. We would recommend him highly to anyone with a criminal case.[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-09-26″ author=”Jesse Anderson”]Clayton Simms had not only the upmost attention to my specific situation but was able to understand entirely my position in the situation. He was able to translate all the things I didn’t understand dealing with the courts in a way that was clear and understandable. He knows what he is doing and is a great, easy to work with guy. If you looking at things like attorneys on google then you already know you need help and by finding Clayton your life just got easier.[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-09-29″ author=”Anthony R”]If you are looking to hire a criminal defense attorney I would highly recommend Mr. Simms. He is not only extremely knowledgeable regarding the law, but is an attorney who truly cares about your case. Mr. Simms is diligent, kind, and once again knows how the law works. He answered every legal question I had regarding my case, and would promptly notify me as to what has transpired, and what the next steps would consist of.[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-09-22″ author=”Mary Anderson”]Clayton really helped us out with an expungement. We didn’t understand the procedure or the steps we needed to follow. He totallly cleared up our questions and was positive and reassuring. My highest recommendation![/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-04-19″ author=”Aldo Gagliardi”]Clayton has always done a great job with our clients here at Dewey’s Bail Bonds. I feel confident that he will give them the best legal advise, and approach there case the best way possible. We have known Clayton for a long time. He is a good man, and a great attorney.[/review]
- [review rating=”5″ date=”2016-05-09″ author=”Lynn D”]I have the utmost respect and admiration for Clayton Simms. He works diligently for his clients. His knowledge and expertise as a lawyer, along with his humor and compassion as an individual, truly set him apart.[/review]